Sunday, October 5, 2008

Ooops

Actually, one other thing. I was updating the blog and I accidentally deleted my "Friends" section with all of my friend's links. I had most of the addresses saved somewhere else, but a few I can't seem to find. So if my dear friend Jenny, and Hayley, and Megan could remind me how to get to their web pages (in an e-mail if you would prefer it not to be posted on my blog), I'd love it. Thanks.

2 comments:

J. Benson said...

david-jenny-benson.blogspot.com

It's good to hear from you again.

Jenny

Dorese @ Dorese's Pieces said...

Collette! My goodness, why do we go so long before catching up again? I just happened across your blog, and you guys look great! Congratulations on graduating, and on Brian getting started in an MBA program. Where are you living now? I automatically assumed Moscow, but you could be at several schools here. Anyway, I hope things are going very well for you and your family. I'm not very dedicated to posting on my blog, but you can see a small smidgen of what we're up to anyway! http://cornelison.blogspot.com