Aaron lost no time in redecorating our "house". We are actually renting half of a house from my Aunt, so it's not actually our house, which made it even worse.

First he found my acrylic paints and roller and decided to paint our bedroom. Luckily, I have painted with him before, so he knew to put the paint in a paint tray, and he only painted the walls, door, and mirror. He dripped on himself and the carpet a little, and it appears that he probably sucked on the roller at one point, but he's still alive so I guess that's ok. We managed to catch him before the paint was dry so it all came off of the walls and mirrors with water and soap. His clothes, however, are a lost cause.
Next he colored the shower door with a red crayon.

This was actually more difficult to scrub off than the paint, but it did come off, so Aaron, the artist will live to color again.
1 comment:
Hey, I love the pictures! I am glad my kids aren't the only ones who have decorated walls! Mine used crayons though! Looks like you are having a lot of fun!
Post a Comment