This story begins with a dog door. My aunt has a dog door that leads to the backyard in her laundry room and Aaron thinks it is pretty cool that he doesn't have to open the door to go outside; he just crawls through the dog door. As a matter of fact, he's taken to going outside any time he needs to take a leak because it's easier than using the toilet.
My aunt also keeps the cat water dish/fountain and cat food in the laundry room and my kids love to play with the cat water fountain. I've caught BreeAnna taking measuring cups out of the kitchen drawers and taking them into the laundry room to get drinks from the cat water fountain.
One day I wanted Aaron to stay inside and so I blocked off the dog door with a large container of laundry soap (you know how you can get bulk powdered laundry soap in big plastic tubs). In my own defense, it's not like those tubs of soap are easy to open. I can hardly pry the lid off. I digress. Anyway, I heard Aaron dinkin' around in the laundry room so I figured he was trying to drink from the cat fountain. I went in to stop him and found this.
My aunt also keeps the cat water dish/fountain and cat food in the laundry room and my kids love to play with the cat water fountain. I've caught BreeAnna taking measuring cups out of the kitchen drawers and taking them into the laundry room to get drinks from the cat water fountain.
One day I wanted Aaron to stay inside and so I blocked off the dog door with a large container of laundry soap (you know how you can get bulk powdered laundry soap in big plastic tubs). In my own defense, it's not like those tubs of soap are easy to open. I can hardly pry the lid off. I digress. Anyway, I heard Aaron dinkin' around in the laundry room so I figured he was trying to drink from the cat fountain. I went in to stop him and found this.
2 comments:
Glad to hear that everyone is doing well. Thanks so much for posting the pictures too, it's fun to see.
Oh no! Between that and the paint/crayon, I don't know how Mr. Aaron is still alive! ;) I'm so glad I'm not the only one with mischievous monsters! :)
Post a Comment