"Why not?" you may ask.

You'd be surprised how alike these two tubes look in the dark. In my defense, I was trying to conserve power and I was only going to be in the bathroom long enough to put the toothpaste on my toothbrush. Luckily, Balmex is quite a bit pastier than Colgate, so I knew something was wrong when the paste came out. I turned on the light and discovered my error before I pasted my teeth, and it's a good thing too! You have no idea how hard it is to get diaper cream out of a toothbrush before the paste is smashed between the bristles let alone after. Next time I think about doing anything to conserve energy and save the planet I'll think twice.
You'd be surprised how alike these two tubes look in the dark. In my defense, I was trying to conserve power and I was only going to be in the bathroom long enough to put the toothpaste on my toothbrush. Luckily, Balmex is quite a bit pastier than Colgate, so I knew something was wrong when the paste came out. I turned on the light and discovered my error before I pasted my teeth, and it's a good thing too! You have no idea how hard it is to get diaper cream out of a toothbrush before the paste is smashed between the bristles let alone after. Next time I think about doing anything to conserve energy and save the planet I'll think twice.
BreeAnna has started to climb. Actually, I put her on the chair, but she wanted to get on it. But she does climb our kitchen stool.
And what have we been doing while Daddy is gone? Lots of TV. Here are my couch potatoes watching Curious George. Actually, they don't watch that much. They run around the room and then come back, then they go play in the other room and then come back, so I don't think they see much of any one show. And since we've cut back on the TV, I generally only let them watch one or two shows a day. But I admit we cheated today and watched a movie this morning and three shows this afternoon!

2 comments:
Oh my heavens! Thankfully you didn't put your toothbrush in your mouth! I am surprised you tried to get it out... I would have been like, new toothbrush NOW! lol How long has Brian been out of town? And where is he? The kids are adorable as always!
Oh man, I am so glad you didn't end up brushing with Balmex! Yuck! I can only imagine how hard it was to get out of your toothbrush. It's also hard to get out of bedding and off of children when they paint themselves in it, trust me. :)
My kids do pretty much the same thing with their shows. They get bored and go play, but Heaven forbid I try and turn the movie off when they leave the room! :) We actually decided not to get cable again when we moved in June, and I'm glad. It's so much nicer without it.
Glad to hear you're surviving Brian being out of town. I loved all the pictures, especially Aaron and his trains. He's so much like Asher, only Asher's currency are his trucks.
Post a Comment