This blog is primarily for all of you who are far away from us, and this week Brian is 11 hours away doing job stuff so we made him a card.

Aaron had a lot of fun making your card, Brian. He tried to get me to draw Thomas, but I told him since the card was for YOU not HIM that you would like a pictures of something besides Thomas. So I said, "Daddy likes cookies. Let's draw him a cookie." He was having trouble drawing the circle, so I started him out-- you can see my black circle at the base of the heart. After that Aaron filled it in with red chocolate chips. I don't know what the rest of the artwork represents, but Aaron chose his colors with great deliberation and he seemed to know what he was doing as he drew.
Aaron had a lot of fun making your card, Brian. He tried to get me to draw Thomas, but I told him since the card was for YOU not HIM that you would like a pictures of something besides Thomas. So I said, "Daddy likes cookies. Let's draw him a cookie." He was having trouble drawing the circle, so I started him out-- you can see my black circle at the base of the heart. After that Aaron filled it in with red chocolate chips. I don't know what the rest of the artwork represents, but Aaron chose his colors with great deliberation and he seemed to know what he was doing as he drew.

No comments:
Post a Comment