I haven't blogged in a while and I know the Grandparents are dying to see their Grand babies.

This is what happens when you bathe your kids at night. Their hair looks like this in the morning.
This is what happens when you bathe your kids at night. Their hair looks like this in the morning.
Meanwhile, Aaron is always busy playing trains. It has gotten so bad that he never stops playing. At the dinner table he says things like, "I want some water, puffed Aaron," or "You want a cookie? puffed Mommy." I no longer respond when he tacks "puffed Mommy" onto the end of his sentences. I remind him that mommies don't puff, they say.
So, now you see why I haven't blogged in the last 2 weeks; there's not a lot going on around here.

1 comment:
That Aaron is hilarious! The "puffed Aaron" and "puffed Mommy" parts totally cracked me up!!
Post a Comment