A friend of mine had extra tickets to a kids' amusement park and she offered to take us with her on Friday.

At first, I was skeptical as to whether Aaron and Bristol would actually ride on anything without parents, but I guess they're braver than we thought. They had no problem with the airplanes.
At first, I was skeptical as to whether Aaron and Bristol would actually ride on anything without parents, but I guess they're braver than we thought. They had no problem with the airplanes.
And even though he's not smiling, Aaron was actually fascinated with everything, and had a great time. His favorite, of course, was the train. We rode it twice, and each time we got off of any other ride he would ask, "Ride the train, Mommy?"
We did the amusement park in the morning, and that evening...

3 comments:
hey girl! Cute pics!!! We really miss you guys!!! I bet it's sooo nice to have your hubby back!
Well, I honestly can say that I have just as hard of a time only posting one memory of you. I always like to start by remembering how opposed I was to meeting some new girl that moved into our ward when I was 8. My father assured me I'd like her, and much to his credit, I've liked her ever since.
I still remember your dad paying us a penny per rock we took out of your back yard (please send him my fond memories of his "thriftiness")and we sang along to Whitney Houston while we worked. Sadly, we didn't make a whole lot of money that day.
Sonic the Hedgehog will forever be my favorite video game.
Coming to see you in the Azores was the trip of my life, and I still really really really really really really miss Kima.
Having you at my wedding (and I still don't find it funny that someone sent you to get the car washed because it was THAT important to have you there) and being at yours just 2 short months later...luckily you learned your lesson with us, and we drove you to hide your car at the hotel so it wouldn't get decorated.
Playing kick the can with the cousins and having a HUGE crush on Bryce, LOL.
Dropping Kelly's gum on the floor and hearing it hit like a pebble.
Oh gosh, I too could go on and on...I love you girl. Always have, always will. Thank you for being my best friend, even if I did get the better end of the deal.
Hooray for Brian being home! There's nothing like the hubby going out of town to make you realize how glad you are not to be a single parent! :)
Post a Comment