Friday, May 9, 2008

Fellow Parents of Babies: Keep Your Dishwasher Door Shut!


Last week we visited my parents for my commencement ceremony (yes, I finally graduated, pictures to come) and in their house you have to step down from the living room into the family room. BreeAnna spent quite a while practicing going up and down that step. Now I know why. Tonight we found her sitting in the dishwasher. Thankfully, it was clean and Aaron was asleep, so he couldn't come and shut the door on her. She was pretty proud of herself though.

3 comments:

Jade said...

She is beautiful ... and apparently a little devilish, as all little girls should be. As soon as we get a dishwasher, I'm guessing our little girl will decide to move in.

Glad you have a blog. We're excited to see your fun adventures from afar.

Chad and Becca said...

Hey Collette! I am so glad you got a blog. I have been wanting to get one for awhile but I was waiting til the semester was done. And now it is so I just started one today. Uhm I had a question, where did you get your background? I could not find one that was very cute. And how did you do the slideshows? I am so technologically challenged!

JCW said...

I'm so excited you have a blog now!

Natalie has a dishwasher fixation too, the baby gate is now only used when I need to load it because she likes to unload it as I load it : )