Sunday, May 25, 2008

Breaking News!


BreeAnna's first tooth has finally broken the surface of the gums! It is coming in on the bottom right side, but her smiles are never wide enough to show it. Try as I might, I can't get her to show off her pearly white. In our attempts, however, we did manage to get a picture of her with her best bud Frog. She's pretty attached to the furry green amphibian, and here she holds him for comfort as her mean parents try to get her to smile for the camera.
She also managed to stand up from a sitting position by herself this week. She has been practicing every day, but never in the presence of the camera. She's not quite steady enough to take any steps yet, but she can bend and pick things up without falling so toddlerhood is not far away. Time to break out the baby gates and cupboard locks.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Hillary said...

Hey, Collette!! I just saw a link to your blog on Rebecca's, and I'm so glad I saw it! How are you guys? We sure miss not having you as neighbors any more! :)