We started the Come Follow Me curriculum for families this week. I was surprised how much easier scriptures study went. The kids paid more attention and asked more questions. Here is a little update on everyone.
Brian is preparing for an interview for an officer position next week which he is nervous about. He was also just called as the Deacon's quorum adviser and assistant scout master.
Collette is the Relief Society president going on 8 months now, plus PTA Treasurer, work and kids; she likes to be busy. Ethan is rambunctious as ever, but he is doing a home preschool with his friend Mckenzie and he likes it. Ashlyn LOVES nursery and preschool with Ethan. She also loves to dance and sing. all. the. time.
Collette is the Relief Society president going on 8 months now, plus PTA Treasurer, work and kids; she likes to be busy. Ethan is rambunctious as ever, but he is doing a home preschool with his friend Mckenzie and he likes it. Ashlyn LOVES nursery and preschool with Ethan. She also loves to dance and sing. all. the. time.
"This is Emary. I`m really excited!I`m going to girl scouts and activity days!both of those I`m doing six months early!and I lost my two front teeth!It`s been a busy week.my grandma got me a new dress.I`m wearing it in the picture.do you like it?I like it.A LOT.try to guess what I got for Christmas?a easy bake oven!and a Hatchimal!
BreeAnna:"So for a long time I have wanted to pierce my ears and in this picture I got my ears pierced and it is so much fun. Also I am in young womens and it was so much fun to be eleven turning twelve."
No comments:
Post a Comment