Sunday, November 5, 2017

Halloween 2017

Well, I got a new camera for my birthday so I thought I'd better start posting pictures again.  Here's our Halloween.
 We were lucky to carve our pumpkins this year.  When we picked them up off the porch where they had sat for a month, half of them were rotting.  We managed to make a few good jack-o-lanterns though.
 BreeAnna's pumpkin was the most rotten, so she got to carve the family one, Big Joe.  It is a tradition to name the family pumpkin every year.  She is not in the picture because she was at girl scouts.
 Ethan was a Power Ranger for Halloween.
Emary was a bat.
 BreeAnna was a cowgirl until she got into my eyeshadow which she proceeded to smear all over her face to be an undead cowgirl.
 Aaron was Indiana Jones.  This was the only shot I could get of him that was not blurry.  He wanted an action shot where he was swing his whip.
 He looks just like his pumpkin!
 They had a great Halloween.
And Ashlyn was a pumpkin.  So cute!

No comments: