Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Scar


Here is Aaron after his dog bite. I know it was a few months ago, but several people have asked about the scar on his face, so here is the picture of the day it happened just to prove that it could look a lot worse. I must admit that while it was healing I cried thinking about how my beautiful, handsome boy's face would be scarred. Well, it's not that bad anymore, but there is some faint scarring.

How did he get bit in the face, you may ask? Well, our neighbors' little dog is not the most friendly, but the neighbor girl suggested that perhaps if Aaron made friends with him he would be nice to him. So Aaron got down to Patches's level and said hi, and got a bite in the face for the trouble. Luckily we're on good terms with our neighbors, and no stitches were necessary.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kellie said...

poor baby! He's lucky he didn't loose his eye!