"They keep thinking up new ways to celebrate mediocrity..." -Mr. Incredible
I laugh every time I see that movie :). When I told Brian to take off work for Kindergarten graduation, that was, in essence, his response. He shook his head and asked, "They are having a graduation for kindergarten?" I, however, was not so cynical. I thought it was super cute. They sang some songs, and Aaron did a great job! He wasn't shy at all. In fact, he alone bowed after every song.

This is Aaron waiting to be introduced and get his "diploma." The teacher would announce the child's name and what they wanted to be when they grew up. What you don't see here is that he was originally second in line, but was not supposed to be. Aaron was supposed to be about sixth in line, so the teacher kept having to tell him to go back one more person as she called each child's name. Luckily he was unphased, and seemed to enjoy the limelight...
I laugh every time I see that movie :). When I told Brian to take off work for Kindergarten graduation, that was, in essence, his response. He shook his head and asked, "They are having a graduation for kindergarten?" I, however, was not so cynical. I thought it was super cute. They sang some songs, and Aaron did a great job! He wasn't shy at all. In fact, he alone bowed after every song.
This is Aaron waiting to be introduced and get his "diploma." The teacher would announce the child's name and what they wanted to be when they grew up. What you don't see here is that he was originally second in line, but was not supposed to be. Aaron was supposed to be about sixth in line, so the teacher kept having to tell him to go back one more person as she called each child's name. Luckily he was unphased, and seemed to enjoy the limelight...

No comments:
Post a Comment