Thursday, March 24, 2011

We're back!

Since Kellie has been so good about keeping up with her blog, I thought I'd try to keep up as well. It's probably been a year since I posted anything! As you can see, things are pretty much the same as always.

Aaron is in kindergarten. BreeAnna is...3. I am pregnant, due May 31st! No, I don't know what the baby is. We want to be suprprised! Brian recently got a promotion and joined the Special Operations Response Team at work, which I think he enjoys. We got a new camera for Christmas so I have no excuses for not posting anymore. So here are the latest pictures from us.

We had a family night where we turned the kids into Scripture Heroes.

We talked about the power that comes from reading the scriptures and they got to add to their costumes with each power we discussed.

No super-hero is complete without a cape...

...and some serious muscles!

Hope you all are well. Here's hoping I can keep up with blogging, couponing, and our Total Money Makeover (yeah, Dave Ramsey)!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kellie said...

yay! So glad you posted! Natalie loved looking at the pic's of Aaron and Bree. What kind of camera did you get? Mom said you were due in May not March...so which is it? Love you!

Brian and Collette said...

he he. Can you tell I'm SO done with this pregnancy? Yes, it is May, not the end of this week. *sigh*

Herry and Jayley said...

It has been a year-seeing as how you congratulated me on my baby in your last post, and he just turned one. I miss you! Glad we'll be getting more postings. HOpefully. And I can't wait to find out what that baby is in a few weeks! I'd better get a phone call!!