Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My How the Time Flies!

I don't think I've posted since the beginning of the summer! That's what happens when you're buying a house. Everything else is put on hold. Well, we did buy a house out in Kuna and we love it. I'll post some pictures and tell the whole awful recarpet story later. But first I want to thank my Mom and Dad and Brian for my early birthday present.

It is beautiful. Sadly, I almost cried. I don't remember the last time I had a piece of furniture that I actually owned. Such is military life.

The kids are adjusting to their new home very well.

They like their new room. BreeAnna fell asleep reading in her bed today, as you can see.

And we still get around to seeing our cousins.
Ok, Kellie, I know this picture is old news, but I just couldn't resist.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Chad and Becca said...

The dresser is beautiful!!! I am glad to see you posting agaiN! lol

Kellie said...

I love that pic of Bree, that's hilarious!

Tammy and Brian Family said...

Ditto, from what Becca said! It is gorgeous!