Thursday, December 11, 2008

Once there was a snowman

We had one day of snow here in Idaho this past week and there was quite a bit of it. Here is the proof.
Of course, the first thing Aaron did once the snowman was put together was bite the end off of the carrot nose. Then two days later when I wouldn't give him a snack before dinner he managed to find a carrot. I went to the den to ask Brian if Aaron had been outside. Aaron had given Brian two bites of it before I came in and told him that it was the snowman's two-day old nose. Brian replied, "I thought it was a little limp."
Here is BreeAnna admiring our handiwork. I tried to get her to help build him, but she was too cold.
And here are the kids posing in front of our fish tank complete with fish. Yes, they are driving their cars on the ironing board.
Here is the fish tank. We finally decided we were ready for fish in the tank and the kids are very excited. BreeAnna laughs everytime she sees them. I can't bring myself to name them because then I would get attached and fish die too quickly. I like to think of the fish tank as a picture that we have to feed.

3 comments:

tonksfam said...

Hello beautiful family! I found a link to your blog from Dorese's blog, and was so excited! I can't believe how big your kids are getting. Cute pictures! And good luck with the fish :) We're still not quite brave enough for that even.

Blake Smith said...

It looks like that snowman took all the snow in yard to make it!

J. Benson said...

Hey Collette, I'm coming to Idaho and want to see you. I think you live in Idaho now, right? Let me know I'd love to get to get together with you. Jan 21-Feb 4