Monday, September 29, 2008
Fun Flies When You're Doing Time!
That's what my Dad says anyway. I thought about writing it correctly (time flies when you're having fun) but I can't say that all of the move was fun. We've been in Idaho for a whole month now and are finally getting settled. We'll get our internet set up tomorrow so I can post some pictures, and Aaron has been very busy so I have some great ones ready to post. I just wanted to let everyone know that we haven't dropped off of the face of the earth. I've just been called to be the Nursery Music Leader in our ward (all of my friends from the Vallejo ward can laugh here). I'm actually excited to only focus on one aspect of nursery. It will be refreshing. I was just accepted to a seasonal community choir, and Brian has been busy building fences for my Aunt, and a stool for Aaron, and doing all sorts of other handiman work. I think he likes it. Hope everyone is well, and we'll get some pictures up soon. You don't want to miss these next pictures. They are great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's good to see you back -- can't wait for the new pictures!
Post a Comment